How can I track status of a GST payment without logging to the GST Portal?
To track status of a GST payment without logging to the GST Portal, perform the following steps:
1. Access the https://www.gst.gov.in/ URL. The GST Home page is displayed
2. Click the Services> Payments > Track Payment Status command.
3. In the Enter GSTIN field, enter your GSTIN.
4. In the Enter CPIN field, enter your CPIN.
5. In the Type the characters as displayed below field, enter the captcha text.
6. Click the TRACK STATUS button.
The payment status is displayed. To view the challan, click the VIEW CHALLAN button.
• If the status of Challan is FAILED / NOT PAID and mode selected is E-Payment, Taxpayer can click on the VIEW CHALLAN button, select the Bank, Terms and Conditions and click on the MAKE PAYMENTbutton to do the Payment again for the Failed or Not Paid challan.
• If Payment status is PAID, then the VIEW RECEIPT button is enabled and Taxpayer can view the receipt and also download the receipt after clicking on the VIEW RECEIPT button. In case of any other Status of challan (other than PAID), Taxpayer will be able to View the Challan.
Source : gst.gov.in