How can I retrieve the saved Challan and edit it? Once a Challan is saved, it is valid for how many days?
Saved Challans are only available post-login to the GST Portal. To retrieve the saved challan, perform the following steps:
1. Access the https://www.gst.gov.in/ URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Login to the GST Portal with valid credentials.
3. The Dashboard is displayed. Click the Services > Payments > My Saved Challans command.
4. The Saved Challans are displayed in a chronological order (most recently saved challan is shown first in the list).
• You can view or edit the saved challans within 7 days of the creation date. After 7 days, it will get purged from GST Portal.
• You can save maximum 10 challans at any point of time.
5. Under Action column, you can click the Edit button to edit the saved challan.
Source : gst.gov.in